Tuesday 10 January 2012

I have decided to add some more realistic motion

I am going to add a simple animation of a bird flying in the distance.

After watching multiple videos of 'Turkey Vultures', I have found that they do not flap their wings as much as other birds. It is also rare to see them travel alone.
Due to this being a stylized cartoon I may have to exaggerate the use of wings.








In cartoons vultures are always portrayed as evil.
They have large heads, long necks and arched backs.

The image to the left is found on www.drawinghowtodraw.com















I will animate the vulture above using the onion skinning and paint brush tool in Adobe Flash.
Not much animation will be needed due to the realistic motion research results.


I have not added much detail or animation to vulture as it will be far in the background and quite small.







No comments:

Post a Comment