Sunday 20 November 2011

This week I have been researching into how fruit would move (if it could).

Comparing the fruit to humans helps me imagine the movement.
For example, I imagine an orange to move much like a overweight person. Where as a Cucumber would move like a skinny person.




In women's magazines they are often comparing their body shapes to fruit, referencing back to this is helpful.






















My Animation will following a minimalist style so I will not have a flowing motion when animating the walk. I will however have the major key poses.


I have also been taking notice of the 'Elasticity' and 'hardness' of the fruit I am animating. This will have an effect on the exaggeration, when the fruit if moving. Also the animation principle 'squash and stretch' will benefit from this research.
The following video is a Tango advertisement. It shows many different types of fruit rolling down a hill. This helped with my research.








No comments:

Post a Comment